Softwood plywood is manufactured from a long-grained, homogenous Nordic conifer with straight fibers. Its veneer structure gives this versatile plywood panel considerable strength and rigidity. Coniferouse plywood panels are light, easy to work with and easy to install using conventional wood-working tools and fasteners. As well as being beautifully light coloured, Softwood plywood is also up to 20% lighter than many alternatives whilst maintaining similar strength characteristics and resistance to humidity. Excellent weather and boil-proofing is ensured by using fully water proof adhesives in our manufacturing process.
The Softwood / Coniferous plywood specifications presented below correspond to GOST and Russian Mills specifications.
2440 x 1220 mm
6.5 - 9 - 12 - 15 - 18 -21 mm
Other thicknesses at request.
Quality: I/III, II/III, III/III, I/II, II/II
Exterior. WBP. Conforms to BS EN314-2 Class 3
Wood: Pine, Larch, Spruce
Density Approx. 550 kg/m3
Certificates CE-2+ marking
- Light and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Can act simultaneously as load-bearing construction and stiffening element
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional woodworking tools and fasteners
- Can withstand impacts and other forms of bruising
- Environmentally friendly
- Available with square edges and tongue-and-groove profiles
- Weather and boil proof bonding
Packaging, structural usage as in roofs and floors, walls, packing. Also used for the production of sandwich panels, chalets, trailer, renovation and general applications.