Filmfaced birch plywood
Film-facing improves the panel's resistance to natural and chemical conditions. Exterior glued 100% birch plywood is used as a base panel. Anti-slip, wear-resistant and easily handled surface makes this phenolic coated plywood ideal for applications demanding high wear resistance such as various composite structures, floors and sidewalls of trucks, railway wagons, warehouses etc. Also this plywood is suitable for use as decorative material in furniture construction.
Film faced plywood is covered on both sides by film based on phenol-formaldehyde resin. Standard color is dark brown.
Film faced plywood specifications presented below correspond to GOST and Russian plywood mills specifications.
Advantages of film faced plywood
- 100% birch panel
- Very strong - extreme strength, excellent durability
- Reusable - multi pour use, excellent durability
- Dimensionally stable,
- Shiny, glossy surface - high quality surface of the concrete
- Higher water-resistance, good resistance to most aggressive environments, including chemicals
- Fast installation and easy processing
Easy to clean and cut
2440 x 1220 mm / 2500 x 1250 mm - long grain
1220 x 2440 mm / 1250 x 2500 mm - cross grain
1500 x 3000 mm
* Other sizes and cut-to-size available at request
6 - 6,5 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 15 - 18 - 21 - 24 - 27 - 30 - 35 - 40 mm
Filmfaced plywood have smooth or wiremesh surface and can be offered as follows:
- F/F – smooth / smooth – smooth both sides
- F/W – smooth / wiremesh - one side smooth / other side wiremesh (antislip)
- W/W – wiremesh / wiremesh – wiremesh both sides
Filmfaced plywood is overlaid by dark brown phenolic film with density 120 gr/m2. The film densities 220 and 240 gr/m2 are available to suit the abrasion and wearing performance required.
Other colors: gray, yellow, green, red and specifications are available on request.
Panel edges are protected with acrylic paint, which slows down moisture penetration.
Phenolic glued, WBP 100% birch core panel
Formaldehyde emission E-1
Density 640-700 Kg/m3
Moisture content: max. 10%
Ultimate shearing strength: 1,5 mPa after one hour boiling
Static bending strength along the fibers: mPa not less - 40
Ultimate creasing strength: mPa not less - 70
Film faced plywood is used for concrete formworks, for transportation flooring and for flooring in building constructions.
· ISO 9000 Management System Certificate
· CARB (California Air Resources Board) сertification
· EN-13986 CE-Mark
· Certificates of GOST conformance
· Certificates of origin GSP Form A